id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Cleaning
FAQ
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:05 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

Powerhands
Unread post  Post subject: Cleaning  |  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:14 pm

I have watched several videos on cleaning the humidifier tank and the tubing (washing, disinfecting, blue light, etc.) and I have followed this, however between the water tank and the tubing is a part of the CPAP machine itself (not removable) that's probably about an inch long that connects or is the conduit to the tubing and I have never heard anyone mention this part of the machine in the cleaning process. Is this inch or so long "conduit" not considered large or important enough to clean, or should I be stuffing something in there to make sure it's mold/contaminant free as well?

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Cleaning  |  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:34 pm

PAP Mask: F & P Simplus
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 Autoset
Pressure Setting: 12-20

Since we don't know what machine you are describing, it's hard to give you directions. Why not just follow the cleaning instructions in your owners manual? Don't go overboard with the cleaning..Hoses only carry your room air and if you use distilled water, your water tank will stay very clean.