Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - AirFit F30 vs DreamWear Full Face
FAQ
It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:48 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

mwk0862
Unread post  Post subject: AirFit F30 vs DreamWear Full Face  |  Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Has anyone used both the AirFit F30 and DreamWear full face mask? I am currently doing a trial with the DreamWear full face mask and it doesn't feel wide enough. The edges feel like they cut across the corners of my mouth and it is uncomfortable. It wakes me up a few times during the night. I was wondering if the AirFit F30 is any wider and might fit my mouth better or at least feel better.

Thanks for the help.

nicolas.collart
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AirFit F30 vs DreamWear Full Face  |  Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:14 am

PAP Mask: DreamWear Full Face
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Humidifier: Built-in
Pressure Setting: APAP 8-16

I tried both and the F30 was the winner for me... much more comfortable and also almost no leaks.

SleepyP
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AirFit F30 vs DreamWear Full Face  |  Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 pm

I've used both and also found the Dreamware to be too narrow in the mouth. It was constantly 'farting' about on the side of my mouth keeping me awake. The F30 has been far better for me. Both masks are/were medium sized. I didn't try the large sized Dreamware FFM so I can't comment on whether it's any better.

RangerDave
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AirFit F30 vs DreamWear Full Face  |  Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:19 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed Airfit F30 Full Face Mask
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10
Humidifier: Resmed Airsense attached
Pressure Setting: 5-15 cm

I used the Dreamwear for the first 90 days then switched to the Eesmed F-30. The Dreamwear was too narrow under my lower lip and would leak in anything other than supine position with soft cervical collar. The F-30 is much more comfortable above and below my mouth and allows me to sleep in all positions virtually leak free. Still using the sofy cervical collar though.