Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.
FAQ
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:16 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

alarsen77
Unread post  Post subject: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 am

PAP Mask: Resmed Swift FX
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset

Hi guys. I got my Airsense 10 Autoset yesterday. I am going to be setting it up today when I get home and using it tonight for the first time. I got an Airsense 10 Autoset with the Heated tubing. I also got a Resmed Swift FX Nasal Pillow mask. I am looking forward to the first night with it. Hopefully it goes well and I sleep better. I wasn't able to get it setup last night as I didn't get home until late and my girlfried was already sleeping so I wasn't going to make a bunch of noise getting it setup plus would probably have had to turn the light on but today I get out early and will have time to get it all setup and situated.

kev2lz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

PAP Mask: AirFit P10
PAP Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Integrated
Pressure Setting: 6-16

Awesome! I have the Airsense 10 as well and it has been extremely easy for me to live with! I have mine set to pretty much auto everything, EPR at 3, with a pressure range of 6 - 16. Right off the bat, I slept over 7 hours and its been downhill since.

Good luck!!

alarsen77
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 am

kev2lz wrote:
Awesome! I have the Airsense 10 as well and it has been extremely easy for me to live with! I have mine set to pretty much auto everything, EPR at 3, with a pressure range of 6 - 16. Right off the bat, I slept over 7 hours and its been downhill since.

Good luck!!

That is great to hear. I have to check what they have the pressure setting set to when I get home today. I am guessing it is going to be 4-20 and I think I will change it to 6-15 or 16 like yours and see how that works out.

alarsen77
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:44 am

For the humidity settings should I just leave it on auto to begin with? What about the heat setting for the heated tubing?

kev2lz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am

alarsen77 wrote:
For the humidity settings should I just leave it on auto to begin with? What about the heat setting for the heated tubing?

That's a good question. My DME setup humidity and I haven't needed to change it. I'm on travel, and will look and post the settings when I get settled into my next hotel.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:12 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

I would start with the auto setting for humidity and hose temp and see how it works out.
Make any needed adjustments from there.

kev2lz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:40 pm

kev2lz wrote:
alarsen77 wrote:

That's a good question. My DME setup humidity and I haven't needed to change it. I'm on travel, and will look and post the settings when I get settled into my next hotel.

Thanks, Pugsy. I couldn't recall if those options did have an automatic setting and couldn't juggle this meeting and the clinical manual!

alarsen77
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Pugsy wrote:
I would start with the auto setting for humidity and hose temp and see how it works out.
Make any needed adjustments from there.

Ok great thanks.

Captain_Midnight
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm

PAP Mask: Comfortgel Nasal
PAP Machine: Airsense Autoset 10
Pressure Setting: 9.5-11

After over 10 years w Resperonics machines, I was recently switched to the Airsense 10 auto set.

It's a good change for me, hopefully for you too.

I did find that I had to reduce the upper limit of the apap pressure range, as it was a bit leaky when it decided to to the upper pressures.

AHI is roughly 0.3, so no complaints.

Good luck to you.

cindyY
Unread post  Post subject: Re: I got my Airsense 10 Autoset.  |  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 pm

PAP Mask: AirFit P10, Swift FX, Swift FX Nano, Eson2
PAP Machine: Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto in S mode
Humidifier: Integrated set to 5 @ 81F; ClimateLineAir heated hose
Pressure Setting: IPAP 19 EPAP 15

You might want to leave the upper pressure set to 20 for now. It won't go that high unless you need it anyway, so why not leave it until you know what your high should be?