Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Quattro FX straps always getting in my eyes
FAQ
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:17 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

simbot
Unread post  Post subject: Quattro FX straps always getting in my eyes  |  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:32 pm

I have been using the mask for years, and for the most part it works well, except the the straps seem to ride too high on my cheeks and get into my eyes. I've had eye infections from it. Any solutions? it's a medium size mask BTW and I have a giant head.

Thx

Ifeelwaybetter
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Quattro FX straps always getting in my eyes  |  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:06 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto
Humidifier: Adaptive, Heated Tube
Pressure Setting: 9.0 - 15.5

Maybe try a different mask? If you really need a full face mask perhaps the Airfit F20 might work better for you as it looks like the upper side straps are a bit lower than on the Quattro FX. I've used it and it's quite comfortable for a ffm. If you don't need a ffm I would suggest the Resmed P10 nasal pillows or the Dreamwear pillows. Both really good.