FAQ
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

pollon
Unread post  Post subject: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Please what do you Think about this new article?
http://osahub.resmed.com/shhh-airfit-f2 ... -quietair/

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:47 pm

PAP Mask: Quattro
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

These masks have been out for a long time. There are many users..some of which love them others not so much. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MASK.
personally, I tries the AirFir F20 and didn't care for it. I'm back to my Quattro which I like very much. I do wish the Quatro had a diffuser like the F20.

Rhahn427
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 pm

I have the F20 and I love it. It is very quiet. I have both of the regular and the soft masks and I have a high air setting.

yankees789
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm

PAP Mask: F20 silicone
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 for her
Humidifier: Resmed
Pressure Setting: 11-15

Is this quiet air available to purchase yet?

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

PAP Mask: Quattro
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

yankees789 wrote:
Is this quiet air available to purchase yet?

You are using it...The F20 has vthe "quiet air" venting

yankees789
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

PAP Mask: F20 silicone
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 for her
Humidifier: Resmed
Pressure Setting: 11-15

If you look at the above link by pollon ,it seems like this is something new. yes I am using the f20 but this quiet air seems to be a new product.

Mark1Guy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 am

The part number is ResMend QuietAir elbow 63494. I found that you can buy the part in the UK, Sweden, Norway and Finland from https://mysleep.resmed.com. I can't find the part in the US. The http://mysleep.resmend.com website has a pick box for your country at the upper right of the page but only for the countries I mentioned. I contacted ResMed and they replied with "Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the regular or the QuietAir F20 elbows are not sold separately. The QuietAir Technology will soon be included with all new Airfit and Airtouch F20 mask systems. " If anyone can find the QuietAir elbow as a separate part for sale in the United States, please let me know. I should also mention that there is a company in Australia that sells the elbow but they want $47.50 for the QuietAir elbow. https://store.airliquidehealthcare.com.au/home/resmed-quietair-f20-elbow-

Mark1Guy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Air Fit f 20 mask with quietair by resmed:quietest mask?  |  Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:40 am

Attachment:
File comment: This is how I modified my mask elbow for my use. I take no responsibility for outcomes you may derive if you make modifications to your elbow.
ResMed F20 elbow - modified.fw.png
ResMed F20 elbow - modified.fw.png [ 372.68 KiB | Viewed 553 times ]
CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE :)