Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Respironics bipapPlus 600M Pressure change w/humidifier
FAQ
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:56 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

rowlandb
Unread post  Post subject: Respironics bipapPlus 600M Pressure change w/humidifier  |  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:04 pm

New to the group..........

Interesting issue here. I have a Repironics BiPapPlus model 600M. Presently the pressure is set at 9.0 and been working great. Went to install the humidifier and it seems the pressure has gone up considerably although not on the display. You can definitely feel the increase as my ears are popping. Tried to lower pressure but in the provider's menu but it will not go lower than 7.0. Even at that setting the pressure is too great. A bit confused here. Have used it in the past without issue. Any ideas? Thank you.....

Rowland

Rowland

rowlandb
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Respironics bipapPlus 600M Pressure change w/humidifier  |  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Oops I found the problem. The CPAP was not fully engaged into the humidifier. Works now

Rowland