id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - bleep sleep connector
FAQ
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

casey5
Unread post  Post subject: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:51 am

I have come home from the hospital after spending time there recovering from emergency brain surgery. I was allowed to call someone to bring my cpap and I used the bleep sleep for the two nights that I was in the hospital for. I have the bleep sleep for emergency use due to the location of the incisions on my head. Using the bleep sleep without straps still allows me to use my cpap therapy. The issue I have found is that from the time I spend in the hospital to getting home, the connector to the bleep sleep, not the disposable piece, but the piece that it attaches to, had gone missing. I think that it may have hit the floor on my last night there and was swept up while the room was being cleaned. I am struggling hardcore in getting the sleep that I need due to the lack of using CPAP. Does anyone know where I can purchase one or two of these adapters without having the purchase the whole mask? Thank you anyone for any of your help

Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 22.31 KiB | Viewed 398 times ]
Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:09 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto

To be clear...you are needing the little plastic part that you post a picture of??? I forget the exact name for it but the part the ports which you stick on your nose clips into ????

Call Stuart and ask him...I don't know of any place where just that part can be purchased but maybe Stuart knows.
919-619-7170
That's his cell phone...leave a message and he will return your call.
Explain what happened.

I have someone sending me a Bleep mask they couldn't use but I won't be getting it for a few days so that's not fast enough for you. I would be happy to give that mask and its parts to you

casey5
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:44 pm

I sent him an email explaining what has happened and he is graciously sending me a replacement. The greatest customer service I have ever experience with an business that I have dealt with. They have definitely earned themselves a lifelong customer.

DeltaBravo3.8
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:29 pm

PAP Mask: F&P Vitera & Simplus, ResMed F20 N/P30i & old Amara View
PAP Machine: NIV ResMed Astral 150 soon
Humidifier: To be included with Astral & heated single limb leak circuit
Pressure Setting: Will run iVAPS, ResMed's variant on AVAPS

Good for you on that. That shows up as excellent customer support.

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php/OSCAR_Help
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php/OSCAR_Chart_Organization

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:40 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto

Well....I guess you know that I am not surprised. I figured that is exactly what Stuart would do. He really is a super nice guy. Very small company on a shoe string budget but the biggest heart in the whole world.

And a pretty sweet little mask if it suits your needs. Doesn't get much better than that.

remoo1
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:46 am

PAP Mask: F30i N30i Bleep
PAP Machine: airsense 10
Humidifier: climateline
Pressure Setting: autoset 5-8

I have had 0 leak and 0.9 AHI for the last 30 days with bleep. Thanks to Jason I have been able to tweak my settings to get the best result possible.
Thanks to people like Stuart and Jason!!

remoo1
Unread post  Post subject: Re: bleep sleep connector  |  Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:51 am

PAP Mask: F30i N30i Bleep
PAP Machine: airsense 10
Humidifier: climateline
Pressure Setting: autoset 5-8

If anyone is having problems with mouth leak on a nasal mask look up Sarah Hornsby on youtube. I was able to train myself to keep my mouth shut using her methods.