id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - C Flex Flex button
FAQ
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:47 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

HeyVegeta
Unread post  Post subject: C Flex Flex button  |  Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:29 am

I have a RemMaster Auto Mseries and I can't seem to get any information about getting the Cflex to work. There is a flex button button but it doesn't seem to do anything. The Xflex setting appears to be at 3 but I don't feel any difference when I exhale. Does it work automatically or am I supposed to press something to start it?
Thanks

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: C Flex Flex button  |  Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:32 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto

I started cpap therapy on a M series machine.
I couldn't tell that C Flex did anything at all either but A Flex I could tell a difference. Does your machine have AFlex available?

The change with either is very subtle though. There's not a big drop during exhale and the most you can get is 2 cm at the setting of 3 and even then it is based on your own breathing. The more forcefully you breathe the more drop you get. I always felt it was more of a timing thing than an actual drop. Now ResMed machines....you feel the drop during exhale more and you can get 3 cm drop at a setting of 3.