id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Question for Jason/Owner of AXG Diagnostics
FAQ
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:40 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

tallhelmut123
  Unread post  Post subject: Question for Jason/Owner of AXG Diagnostics  |  Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:50 am

PAP Mask: Airfit F20 Full Face Mask, N20 Nasal Mask
PAP Machine: ResMed Airsense 10/Auto CPAP
Humidifier: Water/Auto Climate
Pressure Setting: 4-8 cmH2o/Auto////Try to manually fix at a pressure now

Hey Jason,

Love your valuable videos on YouTube and humor...I would like to ask you about your services, I recently start on a APAP/CPAP in beginning of this month, I do have some data from SD card, haven't slept a 6-8 he night with CPAP, and pressure seems to indicate a 4-8cmh2o, but I get mixed results....I have tried multiple masks, have 2 at the moment F20/N20, feel like F20 is better though....I would share my prescription with you and would like to talk to you about all this...

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Question for Jason/Owner of AXG Diagnostics  |  Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:10 am
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

In general, I interview about what you perceive the problems to be with your sleep. After that we dive into your OSCAR data and look for patterns of problems. I show you tips of how to read the data. Then we use that knowledge to look at your sleep and find problem spots that can be improved. I make suggestions on how to implement those improvements.

I always offer a followup appointment to go over the data one more time to see if there are any other tweaks that need to be made. (Bilevel is always a little more difficult, so it's not unusual for there to be an extra round to changes.)

That's more or less it. Takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 60 minutes. The norm is typically right at 60 minutes.

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

joep
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Question for Jason/Owner of AXG Diagnostics  |  Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi Jason,

what are the pros and cons of having the forehead bar?

I just started my cpap a few days ago. I am excited to start seeing benefits and realize i have a few months of adjustment. I love your videos, I have been curious about one thing though: the forehead bracket on my full face mask (F&P Vitera) vs the model my friend has (airfit f10) with no forehead bar, what are the pros and cons of having the forehead bar? He likes his mask but has been using it over a year. Since I am new, I want to to get used to the best mask I can.

You're a king!

Joe