Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Waiting my first Cpap-exhale settings
FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

piksi
Unread post  Post subject: Waiting my first Cpap-exhale settings  |  Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:42 pm

Hi ppl!Just finished all with sleep study in clinic center. Have osa and ahi 40.In clinic trying couple times to sleep with CPAP and failed except the last one. Last time nurse set me up machine to not push air when im exhale just when i m inhale and that was for me perfect settings. Machine was Devilibis 6 Blue. Now i wanna ask is anyone have settings like me that machine dont push air when is exhale? Didnt know for that options exist on cpap.

Respirator99
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Waiting my first Cpap-exhale settings  |  Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:10 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed Airtouch F20
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
Pressure Setting: Min EPAP: 8.0 Max EPAP: 11.0 PS Min: 3.0 PS Max: 8.0

Hi piksi. Welcome to the forum.

Here is some information about your machine: https://www.drivedevilbiss-int.com/medi ... sh-NEW.pdf

It has a feature called Smartflex which reduces the pressure as you exhale and increases it when you inhale. Most of the better machines have something similar - on the Dreamstation it's called Flex and on Resmed machines it's called EPR (exhalation pressure relief).

* Download Oscar
* Oscar help
* Organise your Oscar charts

piksi
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Waiting my first Cpap-exhale settings  |  Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:21 am

Respirator99 thx for that information didnt know that. Smartflex option hlp me to sleep on cpap wothout them imposible.