div id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Sleepyhead - Only records a few minutes of sleep
FAQ
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:41 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

aliasbr1
Unread post  Post subject: Sleepyhead - Only records a few minutes of sleep  |  Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello people! I'm new to the software, however not new to using a cpap.
I downloaded it a few days ago and I managed to import the data from the SD of my Phillips Bipap/Cpap Respironics System One but to my surprise every session that was recorded (even old sessions from previous users, yes my insurance gave me a "refurbished" one), were ranging from 1 hour and 50 minutes to 8 minutes. I couldn't find a single daily record where it shows tha I slept for several hours.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The exact model I'm using is the Philips-Respironics System One C-Series AVAPS BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Sleepyhead - Only records a few minutes of sleep  |  Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

aliasbr1 wrote:
Hello people! I'm new to the software, however not new to using a cpap.
I downloaded it a few days ago and I managed to import the data from the SD of my Phillips Bipap/Cpap Respironics System One but to my surprise every session that was recorded (even old sessions from previous users, yes my insurance gave me a "refurbished" one), were ranging from 1 hour and 50 minutes to 8 minutes. I couldn't find a single daily record where it shows tha I slept for several hours.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The exact model I'm using is the Philips-Respironics System One C-Series AVAPS BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
\

What you did wrong is accept a refurbished machine. Your insurance paid for a new one. Your DME gave you a used one. Call your insurance and let them know.

aliasbr1
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Sleepyhead - Only records a few minutes of sleep  |  Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:21 pm

That's how health coverage works in some cases where I live which is Argentina by the way. I don't think they will change it for a new one, at least I would like to know if what's happening to my readings on sleepyheard is a machine issue, a setup issue or an sd card issue.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Sleepyhead - Only records a few minutes of sleep  |  Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:15 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

I am betting it's a SleepyHead your special model machine compatibility issue but the only way to prove it is to use Encore to see what Encore is reporting and then compare the results.

I have seen SleepyHead have compatibility issues with some of those really special models like you have...so it isn't impossible.
It is also possible your machine isn't writing to the SD card properly...but again the only way to know is again use Encore software from Respironics and compare what it says you did last night with however long you know you slept.