Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Help with Gas Pain
FAQ
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:13 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

clembloom
Unread post  Post subject: Help with Gas Pain  |  Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:18 am

What could be the cause of constant gas pain? I need help please. I am a healthy guy, or should I say was, because I have started to experience this gas pain that occurs at intervals. I take good care of myself. I hate going to the doctor's office, and I don't think what is wrong with me is serious. Any help please?

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help with Gas Pain  |  Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 am

PAP Mask: Quattro
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 11-15

Are you new with CPAP? What machine and pressures are you using? What type of mask are you using? Do you use exhale relief? If you want our "guesses" you need to supply information....Meanwhile, try Gas X.

Pat50
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help with Gas Pain  |  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:50 pm

LSAT wrote:
Are you new with CPAP? What machine and pressures are you using? What type of mask are you using? Do you use exhale relief? If you want our "guesses" you need to supply information....Meanwhile, try Gas X.

Please provide these details. Having gas pain isn't easy. I remembered being a victim last year. Clem, you need to also watch the food you eat. Foods like apple, beets, beans and some others are to be avoided to reduce gas pain okay. You can read how to get rid of gas pain to learn more about the things you should avoid and what to do if the problem keeps persisting. You will be fine okay.