Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large
FAQ
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:05 am

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

BTS
Unread post  Post subject: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:41 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV
Pressure Setting: ASV Auto EPAP 8-12 PS 3-12

I have the small and medium sized pillows that came with the P10, I use the large size if anyone is up for a trade ...

Shirley
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 am

PAP Mask: nasal pillows
PAP Machine: Resmed P10
Humidifier: yes
Pressure Setting: 10/17

I have large to give you. I see you are in BC, I can send to you.

BTS
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 am

I'll PM you my address ... thank you!

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:24 am

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

I don't have any Larges to get rid of. I get the For Her packaging and it doesn't include the Large size..sorry.
But I will share with you what I did when I wanted to get a few spares of the size I used...

Shop EBay listings for your size and while I know some sellers won't ship outside the US...some will and you might be able to pick up a few extra for a lot less than you would be paying at one of your suppliers in Canada.

I once got 6 of the size Small for $30 and that included shipping to me.
Couldn't pass up that deal. Just watch EBay...it changes from day to day and you never know what might show up tomorrow and be such a good deal you can't pass it up.

Amazon will also ship internationally and shipping costs aren't horrible...so you might look there but from what I have seen in the past those sellers are asking pretty much near MSRP online supplier prices but you never know when someone might offer for less.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 am

Oh...I forgot...I don't know if you live close enough to the border to have a US post office address but if not..there is always one of those services that will forward packages to you if a seller won't ship to Canada.
Or even friends or family in the US who could forward mail to you.

BTS
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Awesome thanks for the info I'll keep an eye out for deals... Yeah I am actually sitting right on the WA state border a 5 - 10 min drive to get over ...

BTS
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:22 am

I sent out the Small and Medium Pillows for the Large sized ones.. I am not getting the large sent to me now, seems she (Shirley) never had them to begin with and I no longer have any to trade so this topic can be removed now.. Ugh and had to pay parcel rates to ship too... Enjoy your new Pillows, too bad you didn't let me know you didn't have the large until after I sent to you.. Feeling a little had here.. :evil:

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: P10 Small and Medium Pillows, trade for Large  |  Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:43 am

Ugh...you got suckered.
It happens to all of us...been there and done that myself unfortunately.
It's why I try to limit my business to swapping with known trusted members or I treat it like money that I "loan" a family member...I realize I may never see it again and accept it as part of life.

I have to go digging in my stash later for something else and I will look again to see if there is a large in there. I don't think so...I think I already swapped what few I might have had for the small I use.
But someone did donate some a while back and maybe I missed a large.
If I have any...they are yours....and I won't need anything in return..I already have more P10 pillows than I will ever use up. Those EBay deals tempted me to stock up just a little too much.
I have no doubt I will change masks before I ever use these up.

Will let you know if I find any.