div id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View
FAQ
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:20 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

barrykaye1001
Unread post  Post subject: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:38 am

PAP Mask: Resmed Mirage Quattro Full Face
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics BiPAP Pro
Humidifier: Philips Respironics
Pressure Setting: 21 IPAP, 17 EPAP

I really want to try a F&P Simplus Full Face in Med and a Respironics Amara View in Med. My DME is useless and I can't afford to buy them. I have a barely used Respironics Amara Gel full face mask with Med and Lg blue gel snap-in cushions, headgear and all the original packaging. I'm willing to trade or sell the Amara Gel Full Face.

My BiPAP pressures are high at 21/17 and so far the Quattro Mirage Full Face is the only one that doesn't leak but only if I keep it very tight. I'm hoping one of the others will be more comfortable.

Thanks in advance!

F&P Eson Nasal Mask

barrykaye1001
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or ResMed Mirage Libert  |  Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:36 pm

barrykaye1001 wrote:
I really want to try a F&P Simplus Full Face in Med and a Respironics Amara View in Med. My DME is useless and I can't afford to buy them. I have a barely used Respironics Amara Gel full face mask with Med and Lg blue gel snap-in cushions, headgear and all the original packaging. I'm willing to trade or sell the Amara Gel Full Face.

My BiPAP pressures are high at 21/17 and so far the Quattro Mirage Full Face is the only one that doesn't leak but only if I keep it very tight. I'm hoping one of the others will be more comfortable.

Thanks in advance!

Correction - With all the masks out there, I got confused. I'd like to try the ResMed Mirage Liberty Hybrid mask.

Thanks!

F&P Eson Nasal Mask

Jtravel
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Did you get a Resmed Mirage Liberty Mask yet?
I have one with a large Mouth piece and then a couple large and small nose cushions that can be swapped in and out.

barrykaye1001
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Jtravel wrote:
Did you get a Resmed Mirage Liberty Mask yet?
I have one with a large Mouth piece and then a couple large and small nose cushions that can be swapped in and out.

Jtravel, I have not gotten my hands on a Resmed Liberty Hybrid. PM me if you'd like to work out a deal.

FWIW, I did get the F&P Simplus. It's much more comfortable than the Resmed Quattro Full Face.

F&P Eson Nasal Mask

Jtravel
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:29 pm

I have a Resmed Liberty hybrid Large mask that was given to me to try out.
It has large,Med & small nose pillows that can be installed.
The Mask and head gear appear to be in decent shape.
It does not have the small hose that is suppose to come with this mask.
I used it with my 6 foot hose and it still functioned.
I found the mask hard to put own and get perfectly aligned on my face in the middle of the night.
It actually worked pretty well and was not as uncomfortable to wear as the other full face i have.
It is designed with a quick disconnect so that you leave the mask on your face once you have it fitted and in place properly when you get up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break.

I didn't like this as my throat is always dry and i need to drink water so I had to take the mask off and it was a pain to put back on in the middle of the night.
I have also tried the PR Comfortfull and seemed to tolerate that better. I had to have it strapped down pretty tight so that it didn't leak and it left marks on my face and was uncomfortable.
What masks did you have to trade that you think might work for me?
I would actually be willing to just give it to you if you pay postage so that you could see if it works for you.
finding a mask that works properly seems to be the hardest part of being on Cpap treatment.

barrykaye1001
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Jtravel,

I've been trying to send you a private message. Still shows in my outbox so I'm not sure if you got it. Please let me know.

F&P Eson Nasal Mask

pollon
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Help me test the F&P Simplus and/or PR Amara View  |  Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:43 am

The Best is symplus.amara view a disaster.....