div id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Swift fx nano for her in small - will sell or trade
FAQ
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:52 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

Snuggybrinks
Unread post  Post subject: Swift fx nano for her in small - will sell or trade  |  Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:24 pm

PAP Mask: Airfit F10 for her
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP
Humidifier: Dreamstation humidifier & heated tubing
Pressure Setting: 6-12 cm h2o

I purchased a swift fx nano for her (nasal mask) in size small...but realized quite quickly that I require a full face mask due to mouth leaks after only a couple of hours.
Has only been used once (didn't make it through the night), and has been cleaned.

I would be willing to trade for a full face mask in small in similar (newish) condition, or will sell, if someone wants to offer.

I prefer a hybrid mask (such as the amara view, wanting to try the Liberty or other hybrid (can't recall the name respcare??...), or would consider a sleepweaver Anew in medium (I tried the small and it was a bit snug)...also open to suggestions/offers....

PS - I am In Canada...but willing to ship just about anywhere....