div id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - For Sale ResMed S8 VPAP ST Brand New w/Case
FAQ
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:58 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

TmjTerri
Unread post  Post subject: For Sale ResMed S8 VPAP ST Brand New w/Case  |  Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:07 am

PAP Mask: Mirage Softgel Petite
PAP Machine: ResMed Vpap Adapt S9 36007
Humidifier: ResMed H5i Heated Humidifier
Pressure Setting: 17/30 My paperwork also says Asv-Epap 10cm rate auto Min PS=4cm Max PS=15

I am offering a practically brand new never used (the machine says it has 4 hours used but that was for setting up and my doctors office teaching me how to use it..I never actually used this at night) Vpap, CPAP machine.
This also comes with the ResMed H4i heated humidifier. I also have all of the manuals. It comes in a zipped carrying case black in color. You will need to get your hose and face masks. You will be able to carry those in the black travel case as well.

The reason I am selling this is because I was misdiagnosed at first and ended up needing a different more expensive machine. Hopefully this machine can really help someone suffering from sleep apnea.

ResMeds website says this about the machine...if you have any questions please let me know and I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

Still one of the best travel machines on the market, the S8 Series from ResMed remains a popular choice for CPAP users looking for a small, quiet, reliable CPAP for nightly use, secondary location, or for travel. The S8 VPAP ST dimensions are 4.6" x 6.5" x 5.7", and weighs under 3 lbs. This device, along with the S9 VPAP ST, represent the smallest advanced VPAP/BIPAP machines on the market.

The ResMed S8 VPAP ST (VPAP is the same functionality as BIPAP) features Easy-Breathe technology, which helps synchronize the device to your own breathing pattern for a more comfortable breathing experience. VPAP ST, as with all traditional bilevel/BIPAP systems, offers S (spontaneous) mode therapy in which two treatment pressures are set for inhalation (IPAP) and exhalation (EPAP). It also features a Back-Up Rate or ST Mode, option which will allow the device to keep track of your respiratory rate, and if your rate drops below a set number, it will initiate a pressure-controlled breath to compensate. This feature is commonly used with individuals with Mixed Apnea, or Complex Sleep Apnea.

The VPAP ST offers several comfort features like Vsync. Vsync is a leak...

I'm not exactly sure what price range this should be in so if you're interested please make me a reasonable offer. I paid $1600 for it.

ResMed Vpap Adapt S9 #36007
ResMed H5i Heated Humidifier
NewLife Elite/Intensity/QuietLife 5 Oxygen Concentrator
Respironics CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear - ComfortGel Blue Size Petite
Pressures 17/30
My paperwork also says..
Asv-Epap 10cm rate
Auto Min PS=4cm Max PS=15cm
CMS50F Pulse Oximeter Recordable
CPAP Hose Lift v5

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: For Sale ResMed S8 VPAP ST Brand New w/Case  |  Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:12 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

bear in mind that it's two generations old, and is hard to get data out of.

it'd be good as a backup or possibly travel machine for someone that already has a good data machine, but unfortunately, these days, it's not worth very much.

https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur