Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - ResMed AirFit N30i and Philips Respironics DreamWear
FAQ
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Our Amazon Affiliate Link

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Avro
Unread post  Post subject: ResMed AirFit N30i and Philips Respironics DreamWear  |  Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 pm

I have only been using a CPAP for about 3 weeks. I was advised to try the ResMed AirFit N30i nose cradle mask and top of head frame. Although I'm having issues with the nose pillow because of sinus issues, I'm loving the top of head system. I want to try a full face mask but ResMed doesn't have one for the top of head frame but Respironics does. What I am looking to find out is whether the Dreamwear Full Face Mask cushion will fit on the AirFit frame. If they are compatible I could save a few bucks not having to buy the whole headgear but just the mask and strap.

Thanks

Avro

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirFit N30i and Philips Respironics DreamWear  |  Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:45 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

No...they are not compatible...sorry.

Avro
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirFit N30i and Philips Respironics DreamWear  |  Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:12 am

Thanks.