Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Severe Obstructive Apnea AHI
FAQ
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 am

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

MichellB
Unread post  Post subject: Severe Obstructive Apnea AHI  |  Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:03 am

Hello, I am a med student doing a project on severe sleep apnea. Pls can someone sell me an unerased SD Card/ from a cpap machine which has been used recently by someone who has an extremely high AHI. thanks.

Demmom
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Severe Obstructive Apnea AHI  |  Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:13 am

PAP Mask: Resmed F20 Air Touch FFM with travel pillow
PAP Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Built in
Pressure Setting: 10 20

I experienced severe obstructive AHI when I was on vacation in Hawaii. I was laying flat with no head support and the OA were constantly in the teens while I was there. When I returned home I used my pillows to elevate my head and have not experienced no OA. A good friend of mine has to use an elevated bed to alleviate his problems.

MichellB
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Severe Obstructive Apnea AHI  |  Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:56 am

Well I'm sorry to hear about all that inconvenience but can you send me your data card and I can even pay you for it I need to do a project on severe obstructive sleep apnea and will you tell me how many apneas you had per hour the Ahi index