Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Philips Dream Wear mask noise
FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:18 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

kennym
Unread post  Post subject: Philips Dream Wear mask noise  |  Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:16 am

I bought the Philips Dream Ware mask around two weeks ago. It was alright till 2 nights ago. Since then I can hear myself inhaling and exhaling and it's loud. Can't fall a sleep. I adjusted the straps, changed the nose pillow, and even tried it on my old cpap machine. The pressure isn't high 5.5. I don't see any problems with the mask. In the mean time i'm using my old mask Philips wisp and it's quite.
Any suggestions?

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Philips Dream Wear mask noise  |  Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:20 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto

Make sure you have it connected fully and correctly to the frame especially at the top.

Inspect the mask and frame closely for holes in the frame.

kennym
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Philips Dream Wear mask noise  |  Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 am

Disassembled, reassembled, check everything. Looked up other forums and nobody has a problem like mine. Talked to the supplier, he's looking into it if he can give me a new mask.