Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer
FAQ
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello, all.

I tried to sell my Resmed- CPAP on Ebay, but the listing was flagged. Please make an offer, and I'll let it go for a reasonable price.

btw, I did not know you couldn't sell a CPAP on ebay.

This comes with the humidifier bowl, SD Card, Heated Hosted, and power cable.

Thank you!

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:09 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

How many hours does it have on it? please post a pic of the hours screen.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:54 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

Your idea of "reasonable" might not match my idea of reasonable..
Please just state what you want for it.

Last time I asked someone to tell me what they thought was reasonable for what they were offering it was twice what I thought was reasonable.

I don't want to waste your time or mine.

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello,

*I can post picture of hour screen later on today.

$300 with free shipping.

I had it sold on Ebay, a guy in Florida offered me & I accepted and then I got this message

Hello lampm.joshu,
Some of your listings haven’t followed our Medical and Prescription Items policy. In this email, we're including some policy information to help you with your future listings. We also had to take the following actions:
- Listings that didn't follow eBay guidelines have been removed. A list of removed item(s) is available further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Its a good thing I got that message because I was about to ship it!

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:12 am

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

I don't see why you still couldn't have shipped it if you had the information from the Florida guy....I sent you a PM.............

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:45 am

LSAT wrote:
I don't see why you still couldn't have shipped it if you had the information from the Florida guy....I sent you a PM.............

They completely cancelled the order. So, the money he sent me was cancelled.

Checking now...

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 am

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bRsZLqk1rdibawZ77

Last edited by lampmanjosh on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:20 am

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bRsZLqk1rdibawZ77

Last edited by lampmanjosh on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am

I posted the link above.

Currently has 3030 hours.

Model # is 37028

Thank you!

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

Thank you for the additional information.

I am not interested. The hours is a turn off for me.
I have bought machines with less than 100 hours of use for about $75 more than what you are asking.
Even found one with 86 hours for $100 once...I snatched that one up so fast no one got a chance to get it. Same machine as you have with same equipment.

Good luck to you.
If you had any way of contacting the potential buyer in Florida and doing a private sale that way....that would be probably your best option and get you the most money.

You won't find many people here willing to pay that much for those hours.
We are a bunch of tightwads and we already have a machine (sometimes more than 1 spare) and we have the luxury of waiting for screaming hot deals on low hour machines.

lampmanjosh
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for sale - Make offer  |  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am

Pugsy wrote:
Thank you for the additional information.

I am not interested. The hours is a turn off for me.
I have bought machines with less than 100 hours of use for about $75 more than what you are asking.
Even found one with 86 hours for $100 once...I snatched that one up so fast no one got a chance to get it. Same machine as you have with same equipment.

Good luck to you.
If you had any way of contacting the potential buyer in Florida and doing a private sale that way....that would be probably your best option and get you the most money.

You won't find many people here willing to pay that much for those hours.
We are a bunch of tightwads and we already have a machine (sometimes more than 1 spare) and we have the luxury of waiting for screaming hot deals on low hour machines.

Understood!

I just tried to message the guy on Facebook. Hopefully I have the correct one!

It's really crappy that Ebay handles it that way. They pretty much sever any communication with the buyer when a listing has been cancelled. I guess it makes sense. They are trying to prevent a transaction outside of Ebay.