Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - REMstar plus, system one cpap- can I change to auto?
FAQ
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Bstracener
Unread post  Post subject: REMstar plus, system one cpap- can I change to auto?  |  Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi, I watched your video where you were able to switch to auto. Is that only possible with the machines you find with the code? Is this one alsoa bipap? If so how do I access that? Thanks so much!

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: REMstar plus, system one cpap- can I change to auto?  |  Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

The PR System One Plus CPAP is a fixed pressure machine that doesn't have the ability to do anything other than the fixed pressure.
It doesn't do any data recording beyond hours of use and it doesn't have an auto adjusting pressure mode available.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: REMstar plus, system one cpap- can I change to auto?  |  Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

Bstracener wrote:
Hi, I watched your video where you were able to switch to auto. Is that only possible with the machines you find with the code? Is this one alsoa bipap? If so how do I access that? Thanks so much!

Not auto, not bipap, not any good.