Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing
FAQ
It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

Moe_Howard
Unread post  Post subject: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm

PAP Mask: Philips Respironics DreamWear nasel headgear with arms
PAP Machine: Res Med 10 auto set.
Humidifier: Yes
Pressure Setting: Minimum pressure is 10.4 and Maximum pressure is 15.6 ---E.P.R. is on off

Hopefully someone could help me with my question please.

I own the Res Med N 30i nasal mask and want to buy the Res Med F 30i full face mask because at times I am a mouth breather and want to stop the air leaks.

I know I would need the medium cushion size for the F30i (from the sizing chart) , but because there are 3 sizes for the tubing (small, medium, and large) would I be right to 'assume' that I would need the same tubing size as my standard tubing for the Res Med N 30i frame that I own now and fits perfect? I guess what I'm trying to ask,... is the standard tubing for the N 30i the same size as the reg. size tubing for the F 30i ?

Any help with this would be great as I will be ordering this on-line and want to get the right size .

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:20 pm

PAP Mask: F & P Vitera
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 Autoset
Pressure Setting: 12-20

Both of those masks take the same air tubing. Aside from travel machines, all masks take the same air tube.

Moe_Howard
Unread post  Post subject: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask FRAME  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm

Pressure Setting: Minimum pressure is 10.4 and Maximum pressure is 15.6 ---E.P.R. is on off

Hopefully someone could help me with my question please.

I own the Res Med N 30i nasal mask and want to buy the Res Med F 30i full face mask because at times I am a mouth breather and want to stop the air leaks.

I know I would need the medium cushion size for the F30i (from the sizing chart) , but because there are 3 sizes for the FRAME (small, medium, and large) would I be right to 'assume' that I would need the same FRAME size as my standard FRAME for the Res Med N 30i frame that I own now and fits perfect? I guess what I'm trying to ask,... is the standard FRAME for the N 30i the same size as the reg. size FRAME for the F 30i ?

Any help with this would be great as I will be ordering this on-line and want to get the right size

Last edited by Moe_Howard on Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeltaBravo3.8
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:13 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed F20 N30i P30i
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV
Humidifier: 10 Series HumidAir
Pressure Setting: EPAP 8-15 PS 4-12

EDIT

I'd try the same frame as is working now.

Moe_Howard
Unread post  Post subject: FRAME for Res Med N30i and F30i  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:17 pm

is the standard FRAME for the N 30i the same size as the reg. size FRAME for the F 30i ?

DeltaBravo3.8
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:21 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed F20 N30i P30i
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV
Humidifier: 10 Series HumidAir
Pressure Setting: EPAP 8-15 PS 4-12

Frame as in headgear, yes they are sized the same.

Moe_Howard
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Res Med F 30i Full Face Mask Tube Sizing  |  Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:38 pm

Thank you for the fast response.