|Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board
|PLEASE READ PRIOR TO POSTING
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||TheLankyLefty [ Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 am ]|
|Post subject:||PLEASE READ PRIOR TO POSTING|
Forum Rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Forum Rules - Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
1. Although the administrators and moderators of the Free CPAP Advice Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. Please report questionable posts to help us keep this message board a positive place to exchange ideas.
2. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Free CPAP Advice will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
4. The owners of Free CPAP Advice Forum reserve the right to remove, delete, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice or explanation . Also we reserve the right to remove any avatars for any reason without notice or explanation.
5. Please do not open multiple posts about the same topic.
6. In general, we are here to educate you enough that you can communicate effectively with your health care professional about your sleep. We are NOT a substitute for your Physician or Sleep Professional. We encourage you to learn as much as you can and then use that knowledge to ask more informed questions of your physician regarding your treatment.
7. If you SPAM this forum or our members in any manner, your account and IP address will be banned.
8. Do not abuse other forum members. The purpose is to help others.
9. Do not put advertisements or links to websites in your signature.
If you violate this rule then your signature will be removed without warning!
10. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. Please realize we want to help, but people that are rude just make our task that much less pleasant.
11. Have fun. Please feel free to express your opinions, just be polite and courteous of others in the forum when doing so.
12. Any "advice" offered on this forum is not to be considered medical advice. It is your responsibility to discuss your treatment with your physician as well as changes to your treatment.
13. Ready to post? Just select a category you feel is right. Then select the New Topic Icon. Post away!
Thank you for joining.
Free CPAP Advice.com
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group