id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Downloading Sleepyhead
FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

Karen
Unread post  Post subject: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:51 pm

PAP Mask: Amara ViewFFM, Dreamwear nasal, Brevida nasal cushions, Resmed N20 nasal mask
PAP Machine: Resmed AirCurve 10 VAUTO
Humidifier: Built in humidifier
Pressure Setting: Changing- Right now 10-20/6 BIPAP auto

I am such an idiot when it comes to the operating system of the computer I am currently using. Windows 10.

I have TWO friends who are IT experts that I want to KEEP as friends. The very LAST thing they ever want to do is talk about, "computer stuff" after they have labored all day long in front of a computer screen.

Last night was desperate. After finding out I had to have an SD card I got one. Then I found out I needed to put it in my card reader in my computer. I looked all over my computer and didn't see a slot for it thinking I had to buy a new computer that had that slot. ( Please don't laugh at me...meh...go ahead. You cIan laugh).
I was enlightened to the fact that they sell USB port card readers and bought one.

Next came the hard part. Downloading Sleepyhead. I initially tried to do it myself and I didn't do so hot. I broke down and called my IT person and he remote accessed my computer and HE couldn't do it. Mind you, I had him download it to his own computer about 2 weeks ago.

When the SD was stuck in there it would not give any graphs..no daily view, etc..etc..etc. Major gliches and him hanging up with a headache.

Can anyone please help me?

Jason, I know you have videos on this but for some reason I don't ever seem to get your most recent ones that I listen to while trying to fall asleep.

Thanks in advance. Just please be gentle....computers are NOT my forte.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto

Read this and see if it helps the process.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph ... d#pid73182

Side note. Your SD card must be in your AirCurve machine all night while using it to get the graphs and full data.
Your past nights when you didn't have a SD card will have only the summary AHI, pressure & leak numbers available.

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:00 pm
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

Hopefully this helps somewhat with the process: https://youtu.be/5jCNeivvrjU

I walk you through the entire process.

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

Ras
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:33 am

I just got a xPAP and sleepyhead but it only imports my first night. My other two nights don't show :/ Does anyone have a solution to this?

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:10 am

Ras wrote:
I just got a xPAP and sleepyhead but it only imports my first night. My other two nights don't show :/ Does anyone have a solution to this?

What machine are you using?
Did you have the SD card in the machine all night?
And I know probably a stupid question but I have to ask because people don't know that you have to actually tell SH to go get the files each time....did you download from the SD card?
SleepyHead won't know to go look if you don't tell it to go look.

Ras
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:03 am

Pugsy wrote:
Ras wrote:

What machine are you using?
Did you have the SD card in the machine all night?
And I know probably a stupid question but I have to ask because people don't know that you have to actually tell SH to go get the files each time....did you download from the SD card?
SleepyHead won't know to go look if you don't tell it to go look.

Thank you for answering!
I have a Fisher and Paykel Icon Auto.

I had the SD card in the machine whole night, got it out after maybe an hour after waking up and wanted to check the new data and when I import the data from the SD card it says it's already updated and it's only my first night's data there. Same thing yesterday.
After the first night and when I first opened Sleepyhead and imported the data everything worked fine. Just don't seem to register any new data from new nights.
I can see that there's new data on the machine though, so can't figure out why it's like this. Googled it and checked everywhere for someone with the same problem but can't find it.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:59 am

Try creating a new user profile in SleepyHead and importing fresh to that new user profile.

Ras
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Downloading Sleepyhead  |  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Tried but did not work. Good idea though.
Also tried to reinstall Sleepyhead but no difference.

Thanks for trying!