id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Apria Healthcare Whoas
FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:08 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

BreatheBetterBob
Unread post  Post subject: Apria Healthcare Whoas  |  Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:17 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed Airfit P10
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Resmed Airsense 10 Type
Pressure Setting: No Ramp, 12min/20max

I'm sure alot of you can agree that Apria Healthcare sucks. While I was getting ready for my first visit to Kaiser for my initial at home test I did alot of web searching to gather as much info as I could. Thank you TheLankyLefty aka Jason for all your videos and Forum. So much great info. I bought some of your cleaner, great stuff and love the citrus sent!!

I found a ton of complaints (around 900) online for Apria and was not impressed but thought maybe they are working on it. A big NOPE!

Got my machine on Monday (picked up) and they said my mask would come in the next day, it arrived on Thursday. Oh yeah and it was the wrong mask :evil:

I was ordered an Amara View because of the bridge of my nose started bleeding just from 2 days of my loaner CPAP machine trail and Apria sent me an Amara mask.

Needless to say I have been trying to find a local vendor to buy an Amara View (at full price) because according to Apria it will be another week til they deliver the right mask.

If anyone knows of a Vendor in or near Modesto, CA that I can buy one at or if you live close and have a new one you could spare please let me know.

Thanks for letting me vent

Apria Healthcare Sucks!!!

Bob

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Apria Healthcare Whoas  |  Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:19 pm
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

BreatheBetterBob wrote:
Thank you TheLankyLefty aka Jason for all your videos and Forum. So much great info. I bought some of your cleaner, great stuff and love the citrus sent!!
I don't know of any in your area. In the Sacramento area there is one called Timberlake that is pretty good. Then there is another called SleepCare Source (no...not a mattress center...just a horrible name....like I'm one to talk ;) ) Anyway, thanks for the purchase and I'm glad that you like it.

If you're looking to purchase with cash...I have a website called maskbright.com. They're gently used masks for cheap. There...disgusting shill complete. :)

BreatheBetterBob wrote:
Apria Healthcare Sucks!!!
They didn't get the nickname "Crapria" without trying REAL hard.

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

AirMech74
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Apria Healthcare Whoas  |  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 am

PAP Mask: Resmed AirFit N20
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: HumidAir (comes with machine)
Pressure Setting: 14cmH2O

i actually called my provider..Cigna/Carecentrix and told them to put on my account or record that I DID NOT want to use Apria as my DME as there is one here in Oklahoma City...they assured me that I did not have to use them if I didn't want to. We'll see...i'm still waiting for my prescription ...did my Titration 3 nights ago.

audihere
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Apria Healthcare Whoas  |  Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

PAP Mask: F10 Full Face
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Heated hose Resmed
Pressure Setting: 10-16

Wrong mask and having to wait a week hasn't even scratched the surface of the nightmare that is Apria Healthcare. I'm speaking from personal experience.