id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Snore score on Sleephead vs Oscar
FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

chrismd
Unread post  Post subject: Snore score on Sleephead vs Oscar  |  Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:01 pm

Hi there,

I'm reaching out for expertise on the report interpretation on this 2 platforms.
I have been on the Resmed AirCurve 10 for over a year and a Contec CMS50I Pluse Oximeter [by the way Oscar has a bug - not being able to read multiple session from the Oximeter].
Anyway as I'm am now under the care of a multi-disciplinary :| , they have prescribe I wear a Somnodent Mouth-guard as well [TMJ issues]. I am suppose to submit a "snore report" from Snore Lab app. But since there is lots of construction going on where I live, this report may not be the best approach.

That why I thought of using the "snore score" in the Sleepyhead or Ocsar platform. But the 2 then to report it differently.
How do I read the reading and which is the better of both?

Many thanks in advance.

Attachments:
OSCAR.jpg
OSCAR.jpg [ 421.97 KiB | Viewed 882 times ]
sleepyhead.jpg
sleepyhead.jpg [ 161.34 KiB | Viewed 882 times ]