id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - So frustrated...
FAQ
It is currently Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:37 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

Melly
Unread post  Post subject: So frustrated...  |  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed Airfit F20
PAP Machine: Philips Dreamstation APAP w/humidifier
Pressure Setting: Auto setting from 5-15

Well, I am back. I am now with AeroCare (Sunbelt Medical) as my DME and they are SO MUCH NICER than Rotech.

I am STILL fighting with Rotech and CareCentrix even though equipment was returned back on June 1st. CareCentrix still can't get billing straight, and Rotech isn't sending them the correct information. I have had to now lodge BBB complaints about both of them due to the issues.

Worst part about it is that because of these Billing issues, I couldn't go through insurance for my latest APAP machine and supplies. I am now having to Self Pay with AeroCare. Luckily, they again were really nice and offered me a used DreamStation APAP w/humidifier, new hose, and a bunch of filters. with a new AirFit F20 mask kit w/ 2 more cushions. All that for only $550. I basically told her everything I went through with Rotech, and she was surprised that I was going to redo the process again.

As for CareCentrix, I have been told I owe $580, or %424, or $375, or $253, depending on whom I talk to....all for the Rotech crap. They can't seem to get their numbers straight, and everything is still pending a change. I'm almost ready to get a lawyer involved because I have been threatened with possible collections, yet they can't even tell me how much I owe!

You can see my nightmare with Rotech, Florida Blue, and CareCentrix here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4070